It is an easy-to-use presentation software where students and children can create and share presentations and other documents on a real-time basis.
This software has fantastic features that can improve traditional PowerPoint slide decks. With the help of Pear Deck (PD), you can also embed videos, images, and web pages and make your presentation mobile-friendly.
What is a JoinPD Login??
It is a beautiful tool that will help teachers create presentations with the help of Google slides extensions. The software is easy to use and can be easily embedded in your everyday lessons.
The tool need not be used for every lesson, but could it be helpful in various situations?
The software offers free and premium versions. The free version of this tool has numerous features that make it worth investing time in it.
But to gain access to more advanced features like automatic grading, you can purchase the premium version of JoinPD login.
How to create a login account via the website?
To use the Pear Deck account, you need to follow the below instructions.
- Visit the official website,i.e., peardeck.com
- Now a page will be displayed where you can find teacher login options.
- Choose the options and create the account.
- Among the options displayed in front of you, select one option.
- A popup message will appear with two options,i.e., login via Microsoft and login via Google.
- Select one of the options.
- When the Pear Deck verifies the account, make sure that your Google account and Google Drive are connected.
- Now enter your school post number and postcode to create an account. You need to enter your school’s name also.
- You will be redirected to the JoinPD login dashboard and can start making your presentation.
How to join a presentation via Pear deck?
To join the ongoing presentation, follow the below steps
- Login to your account.
- You have to enter your email ID and password on the Google sign-in page.
- Once you are logged in, it will redirect you to the JoinPD site with a popup box asking you to provide a secret code given by your trainer or teacher.
- Now enter the code and click on join.
- Once you are done with the presentation, click on the disconnect button to exit from the current presentation.
Where to find the code for Pear Deck?
To create a new Pear Deck presentation, you require a unique code to share with the students.
This code can be obtained from several places
- You can find it in the presentation details tab,i.e., in the upper right corner of the screen.
- It is also present in the share tab in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Also, when you launch the presentation on your system connected with the projector or any smartboard, the web address for the session will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. It is your code and can be shared with the people who want to join.