The ULTRA Series of hard-covered, slim film optical bandpass channels from Alluxa will improve the presentation of numerous instruments through a combination of precise frequency control, extremely steep edges, severe obstruction, and the industry’s highest transmission levels. Each bandpass channel in the ULTRA Series is designed to perform better than the requirements of the most advanced instruments.
To ensure that channel execution meets or exceeds even the most challenging details, each is carefully tested. Applications including fluorescence microscopy, stream cytometry, Raman spectroscopy, LIDAR, and phantom imaging benefit greatly from the utilization of ULTRA Series bandpass filters. Accessible channels include single-band, multi-band, wideband, super-tight, and narrowband.
Contingent upon the frequency reaches and prerequisites of your framework, ULTRA Series bandpass channels can be specially crafted to meet at least one of the accompanying testing details:
- Up to almost 100% transmission for passbands in the apparent reach
- Up to OD10 wide reach out of band obstructing by plan
- Edge advances as steep as 0.5% of CWL from half T to OD6
- CWL at any frequency from the UV to the mid IR (~250 nm to 13 µm)
- Resistances as close as ± 0.25% of CWL
- TWE as low as 0.01 wave RMS/inch estimated at 632.8 nm
With upwards of 10 transmission groups, more pronounced than OD8 hindering between groups, sharp edges, and up to 98% transmission, ULTRA Series multiband channels can be planned. They are perfect for use as discharge or excitation channels in fluorescence experiments that call for the simultaneous identification of multiple fluorophores in a single example. On equipment that was designed and manufactured by our team, Alluxa light film optical obstacle channels and dielectric mirrors are hard-coated using our SIRIUSXM plasma testimony process.
This enables us to consistently and repeatedly provide the same elite presentation dainty film bandpass channels north of a few distinct covering runs, which results in consistent performance throughout your systems as a whole.
More information about the Bandpass filters
The BN Series are well-known for their use in fluorescence applications to prevent cross-talk while obstructing excitation brightening and encompassing light as well as in plant mechanization applications where excessive ambient light (daylight) may be present. NIR BN channels are typically used for external purposes like security eavesdropping and tag recognition. A variety of industries use bandpass filters, including machine vision, factory robotization, security and observation, tag recognition, clinical and life science, rural examination, raised imaging, movement examination, photography, and filmmaking.
- BP Series Broad Bandwidth
- Planned with an expansive, Gaussian passband to copy and oblige the whole result of the most widely recognized LED frequencies
- Test the impacts of monochromatic light
- High transmission ≥90%*
- Unrivalled out-of-band obstruction
The BI series is basically a popular one that gets among the simple task on the analysis. So make sre to pass the wavelength that gets the thermal effects.
- Bi Series Narrow Interference Bandwidth
- 20-35nm FWHM; Narrow data transfer capacity
- High transmission ≥85%
- Intended for use with laser diodes
- Ideal frequency partition when different light wellsprings of comparable frequencies are available
- Intelligent, reflect type surface that limits warm impacts
- Accessible in sizes up to 79.5mm sq.